BALANCE-2019

My One Word for 2019 BALANCE. As with all of my one words, the word finds me at some point and I just know that is what I will focus the year on.  I know that many people have focused on balance over the years and I have wondered about the word many times. However, this has been the first time BALANCE has been so profound in my thoughts and activities that it was a no-brainer BALANCE is my word.

Through an activity from a friend, I created an acrostic poem with BALANCE; Believe Attitude Love Allow New Connect Energy. These words will be a smaller part of the overall idea of BALANCE to support my journey through 2019.  The Bible verse that stood out to support is from Job 31:6 “Let me be weighed in a just balance, and let God know my integrity!” While there are various definitions from Merriam Webster Dictionary the one that resonates the best is: the ability to move or remain in a position without losing control or falling.

I know there is no perfect BALANCE to life, yet I Believe through my Attitude, Love from others, being able to Allow New growth, and Connect with positive Energy 2019 will be a fantastic year.